What you'll need:
- 2 cups coarsely chopped button mushrooms
- Sliced bread- cut each slice into 4 pieces
- Finely chopped garlic- lots of it!
- Fresh basil- finely chopped
- Dried oregano
- Chili flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Heat olive oil. Add garlic. Cook till brown. Now add the mushrooms, salt, chili, pepper, salt, basil, oregano, and cook till the mushrooms are cooked and slightly brown. Toast the bread till golden. Spread the mushrooms over it, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on them and they're ready to serve!